“The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training your employees and having them stay.” — Henry Ford
When it comes to my company I’m not usually one to beat my own drum unless there’s something happening that is really helps my friends and customers. To that end, I’ve recently finished two new projects and I’m proud of the results. I’d like to tell you about them.
The Premier Client Learning Center!
I am a research junkie. I’ve always believed that worthwhile coaching is only as good as the data, delivery, and deliverables that compose a class.
There are always questions following a training class: “Where do I start?” or “Where can I find that form that you referenced?” or “Can I get a copy of X?” Beginning this fall the Premier Client Learning Center is the “go to” location for the forms, templates, articles, and research that are source and support material for my coaching. The first two uploads included a call planner and a territory business plan template for outside sales professionals. The next phase of uploads include comprehensive prospecting materials. Visit my website http://www.arrowandfletching.com to check it out.
For B2B professionals, your results will improve and you’ll be able to build a credible selling story by sharing expert opinion. You’ll also be able to organize your calls and structure your territory more effectively. It’ll make it easier to do your job.
Smart companies invest in their people. For some reason, however, outside sales teams receive the majority of training while inside/csr/branch managers are rarely given the coaching needed to improve. Ironically, amazing branch service is proven to improve sales and customer loyalty.
Beginning in 2019 I’m offering 10 well produced, information rich, and expertly supported Customer Service Representative coaching sessions in a streaming format or a completely recorded format. Here are the benefits:
- Companies with hundreds of CSR reps over multiple locations can train their team at scale.
- Medium and smaller sized companies that cannot take their teams out of the branches can still provide sales and customer service training at their convenience.
- Accessibility improves when training functions across all devices and platforms.
- Companies will save money on expenses: travel, lodging, time away from their branches, as well as the cost of lost opportunity.
- CSR Livestream training modules are efficiently planned at 20-30 minutes–easily attended during a morning team meeting or at lunch.
- Companies have two viewing choices: live-streaming allows the attendees to interact, ask questions, and engage their colleagues; recorded content allows them to view the content when it’s most convenient for their teams.
- Each of the 10 training modules includes a support workbooks that will downloaded from my website.
- Finally, and I think this matters, the production and set quality are cool. It’s not like watching someone read a power point from an office. That’s a turn off. We emphasized design in order to increase engagement.
CSR Livestream is one of the most enjoyable projects I’ve worked on and I’m very excited to offer it you for 2019.
So that’s what’s happening with my company. The website is now a learning center and the CSR Livestream product includes a ton of benefits that I hope you’ll enjoy.
As always, Arrow & Fletching doesn’t exist without my friends’ and clients’ support. I hope you’ll like my new approach to customer support and coaching. Thank you.